Saturday, July 16, 2011

Christina Perri - Arms (Official Music Video)

I'm not a huge fan of music on the radio but every so often I really fall in love with a song. This happened to me two days ago. The song is Arms by Christina Perri and it totally reminds me of me when I was dating Joe. If you knew Joe and I when we were dating you know Joe totally wasn't ready for a serious relationship and my dating history had closed me up and I didn't feel like I had a lot to offer. I was in the biggest slump of my life. We broke up way too often and got back together immediately. Joe was young, had just turned 22 and I was 25. I never thought we would happen long term but here we are 4 years later :) He has his special ways that I love and has helped me more than he knows. Fall in love with the song too! Listen now! The video isn't great but the song is.




0 comments: